Dates (click to register)
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET (CLOSED)
Thursday, April 14, 2011 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET (CLOSED)
Thursday, May 5, 2011 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm ET (CLOSED)
Thursday, May 5, 2011 from 3:30 - 5:00 pm ET (CLOSED)
Monday, May 9, 2011 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm ET (CLOSED)
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm ET (CLOSED)
Monday, June 6, 2011 from 1:00 - 2:30 pm ET (CLOSED)
Thursday, July 28, 2011 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET (CLOSED)
NOTE: In order to register for this event, you will need to create a login ID on the CSBS website. You cannot use your NMLS login ID.
NMLS is sponsoring a professionally-moderated conference call and webinar for companies that wish to learn about the NMLS Mortgage Call Report. The webinar will provide users with an overview of the requirements and "how to" for submitting a Standard Mortgage Call Report in NMLS.
What will participants learn?
- Policies regarding who needs to submit the NMLS Mortgage Call Report and when
- Directions on which portions of the Call Report need to be completed by different companies
- Resources for completing the Call Report, such as field definitions
- Overview of the XML option for uploading Call Report data into NMLS
- How the Call Report data will be used by regulators
Tim Lange, Senior Director - Policy, State Regulatory Registry LLC
Tia Ryan, Manager – Operations, State Regulatory Registry LLC
The registration fee for this professionally-moderated workshop is $75, which entitles the registrant to one conference call dial-in and one webinar login for the audio and visual portions respectively. THE DIAL-IN NUMBER AND WEBINAR LINK WILL BE EMAILED TO REGISTRANTS 2 DAYS BEFORE THE WORKSHOP.