NMLS offers workshops for existing users of NMLS that provide an overview of new system functionality coming to the system and changes you can expect to see the next time you log in. Each workshop will last 90 minutes and allow for question & answer period. Multiple dates are offered for each session.
This session will provide an overview and demonstration of new system functionality that you can expect to see the next time you submit a filing through NMLS. Significant changes are being made to the MU Filing Forms that will require additional information to be completed such as business activities, disclosure question explanations, document upload, and more.
What you will learn?
- Updates that will be made to the system for the April 2012 Release
- The new NMLS licensing forms that will be replacing the "MU Forms" currently used in NMLS and how they are different from the old forms
- How to complete the forms effectively, including the new business activities section and disclosure explanations
- Learn what new information your Control Persons and Mortgage Loan Originators may need to provide
- How to use the new Document Upload functionality
- How state checklists are changing going forward for new applications and renewals
Who should participate?
Company users that are currently using NMLS to manage their licenses/registrations.
The registration cost for each training session is $75. This entitles the registrant to one conference call dial-in and one webinar login for the audio and visual portions respectively. The Dial-In Number and Webinar Link will be emailed to registrants upon registering.
Select a date below to register for the session.
Wednesday, March 14 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET (CLOSED)
Wednesday, April 11 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET (CLOSED)
Wednesday, April 25 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET (CLOSED)
Wednesday, May 16 from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET (CLOSED)
Wednesday, July 25 from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET (CLOSED)